Infocredit Group and MACM are delighted to invite you to the Webinar
“Strengthen your Compliance strategy: Effective AML Screening Tools”
Join us and get insight into the industry’s leading LexisNexis WorldCompliance™ Online Search Tool and view a live Product Demo.
22nd of July 2021, 14.00-14:45 GMT (Zoom Meetings)
No participation fee. Registration is necessary.
Aligning your organization with AML and CFT regulations and practices is not an easy task and should be at the top of your agenda. Failing to do so may result in substantial fines and reputational damage. So what steps can you take to protect yourselves?
Register now and learn more about the LexisNexis WorldCompliance™ Online Search Tool, which can help you perform faster and more enhanced due diligence by giving you access to one of the industry’s most extensive identity databases.
- What are the core benefits associated with the WorldCompliance OST?
- What are its key features and capabilities?
- How can it be used?
- Why is it considered the industry’s leading AML tool?
- Live Demonstration
Join the discussion with our AML experts to critically understand the importance of effective AML Monitoring and Screening Tools as these can ‘Make or Break’ your Business Operations, Profits and Reputation!
- Manfred Galdes, Managing Partner, ARQ Group
- Maria Evangelou, Business Advisory Consultant, Infocredit Group
LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool – In Brief
Your One-stop Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse Media Solution
The LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool enables you to manually screen prospective clients and perform enhanced due diligence:
- Database of over 4 million detailed profiles
- More than 50 risk categories and subcategories (e.g. sanctions, money laundering and PEPs)
- Multiple data points per profile including photos (if available)
- An average of 30,000 additional and 40,000 updated records each month
- Complies to more than 100 anti-terrorism and money laundering laws (including the USA Patriot Act, the 3rd EU Directive and FATF guidelines)
- Comply with changing global regulatory requirements
- Save valuable time and money
- Easy-to-use client interface
- Instantly access pre-designed dashboards and reports with no software installations required
- Tailor your investigative parameters to your company’s specific requirements
Special Offer to Participants
Attendees of the event will be entitled to a 7-day free trial and a 20% discount on any new subscription to Infocredit Group’s compliance solutions.
Infocredit Group has been a leading provider of business intelligence and innovative solutions for over 45 years. The company provides cost-efficient, flexible solutions specialising in Compliance, Credit Risk Management, Debt Recovery, Professional Training as well as Call Centre Services. Through its established international network of strategic partners including LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Finclude, The Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA), VinciWorks and Keesing Technologies, it aims to empower businesses with a reliable and comprehensive suite of tools which can assist them to meet their financial, legal and ethical obligations. www.infocreditgroup.com
In Collaboration with
The Malta Association of Credit Management (MACM) is a legal entity by its own Statute and is a registered Legal Person under the second schedule of the Civil Code Chapter 16 of the Laws of Malta. MACM is a members-owned, not-for-profit organisation, and is made up of Maltese organisations hailing from different sectors of the Maltese economy. Today, MACM represents a substantial share of the economy. The major players of the various Maltese industries are members of MACM. www.macm.org.mt